Terms and Conditions
UpTop Dance Giveaway 12/12/2023 – 23/12/2023
UpTop Dance School Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must follow @uptopdance on Instagram to be eligible.
- Comment on the giveaway post and tag 3 different friends.
- Share the post on your Instagram story and tag @uptopdance.
- UpTop Dance School is giving away 3 term subscriptions, one for each winner.
- The subscription is valid for either the spring term or summer term of 2024.
- The prize is transferable; winners can choose to gift the subscription to another child, provided the child will attend during the specified time frame.
- Winners can choose between the classes available on the UpTop Dance School website and must register as an UpTop Dance student.
- Participants are allowed to comment multiple times for an extra chance to win, but each comment must have different tagged individuals.
- Multiple entries with the same tags will not be considered for additional chances.
- Winners will be randomly chosen using an online software and announced on the 24th of December at 12 pm on UpTop Dance School’s Instagram page.
- Winners must claim their prize within 5 working days. Failure to do so will result in another draw to select a new winner.
Redemption and Usage:
- The term subscription can be used at any UpTop Dance School location.
- Winners can redeem the prize for the specified terms of 2024.
- Winners can choose between classes available on the UpTop Dance School website and must register as an UpTop Dance student.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Instagram.
- UpTop Dance School reserves the right to disqualify participants not adhering to the rules.
- By participating, entrants agree to allow UpTop Dance School to use their Instagram handle for winner announcements.
- Participants must be within the eligible age range for UpTop Dance School programs.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of UpTop Dance School.
By entering this giveaway, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. Good luck!